Interior Design - Part 2
Tuesdays 7-9pm, starting Tuesday 21st January
Course length: 8 weeks (16 hours)
Location : St. George’s International School in Hamm
Price : €210
Instructor: Sheyda Vatankah
The Master course in Interior Design pursues an innovative human-centred approach: it’s not just about designing a space, but
also what it offers to users. Interior Designers must be able to manage both technical strategic sides of a project, starting from an
accurate analysis, and to provide the best solutions in terms of space enhancement and service design. They are asked to create spaces that
convey strong feelings, combined with the right selection of furniture, lights, materials and colours.
The Master is a creative, practice based course with an inspiring curriculum that broadens and deepens design skills and knowledge. This
course provides you with the opportunity to develop, research and practice design thinking to an advanced level and to apply new and
emerging knowledge to the formulation, investigation and detailed development of a personally selected design project.
A minimum of 4 persons is required for this course to take place.
Sheyda Vatankah is an architect born in Iran. She is an architect graduated from the "National university of Architecture of Tehran-Iran and set design graduated from” Accademy Fine Art “ of Rome- Italy.
She is passionate about all the perceptions and concepts that the notion of space embraces. Her practice is at the intersection of visual arts, interior design, set design and architecture.
She has experience in institutions such as:
- Scoderie della casa del teatri & Accademia di belle arti di Rome- ITALY - light designer
- Set designer at Productione cinematograf Kimerafilm -“Performance Design Symposium “ The Theater Potlatch in Fara Sabina and Academy Danish Institute in Rome- ITALY- “Provaci ancora prof ” is an Italian television series ( season 6 ) by Enrico Oldoini. And more than 6 production film studio at Luxembourg.
- In 2015 , her video art nominated at Competition Hausmann & Co. e Patek Philippe & Accademia di Belle Arti di Roma, Rome – ITALY
- From 2016-2017 she is selected for garant award :"TORNO SUBITO 2015" GARANT AWARD - ITALY- LUXEMBOURG (This is the grant run by REGIONE LAZIO (lazio regional council) and funded by the European Union -POR ESF 2014-2020. Theme: Bioclimatic Architecture and Sustainable Technologies for the Environment.)
- In 2018 she is became member of OAI( Order of Architects and Consulting Engineers ) at Luxembourg.
Currently, she is working as an interior designer at creative studio film Luxembourgish and independent architect .